Sunday, April 29, 2012

Ivy's Photoshoot!

Hey everyone! So today I was out and about, and after...I had a feeling to do a photoshoot. Now, I was at my grandparents house and I brought Ivy with me. So I got her all dressed up and went outside. Some of the pictures I took were my FAVORITE pictures, like...EVER! And this video is not even up yet on my YT account but, It is already to upload and edited. I wanted to give you guys that only follow me on YT a sneek peek, so I uploaded a picture as my background! I also wanted to show you guys on here a few (Not just one) of my fav. pictures from the photoshoot...So let's begin.. : )


  So, This is one of them, This is also my BG on YT! I think she looks BEAU-TI-FUL in this one! :D

   For some strang reason I like this photo of Ivy. I love how it is focused on the tree but, you can still see her sitting there. It makes my heart smile!

   The next one is a picture of her shoe...I know, I know. I'm SO wierd! XD I love the sewing on this shoe and I like the lace and how it is tied in a big bow! : )

   Last but, not least...This picture of Ivy. I think she looks STUNNING in this picture!!


    So, I can't wait to upload this photoshoot soon this week! I hope you all will like it and enjoyed the following photos! : )

        -Lexi

2 comments:

  1. Wow, Ivy looks awesome. you are soooo lucky to have her.


    -American Girl328

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! Could you make me a pair of earrings just like Ivy's? They are adorable! Or, do a tutorial on them? Thank you! (:

    ReplyDelete