Wednesday, May 16, 2012

American Boy Doll?!? {Chase Owens}

   Hey everyone, So today I go ta package in the mail. I had bought a doll of of ebay for $52.00! It was a historical doll, Molly. I had my mom's Aunt cut that hair. She did a fantastic job! Thank you SO much! :D I added freakles with a washable marker, and there you go! I decided to name him "Chase Owens". Although, my sister has a friend named Chase, and he looks exactly like my doll! XD Oops! Haha, I hope you all like him. He will be in a lot more videos!

O.K, here is a picture of him. You can see that his hair was cut and I added freakles. You can also see his eyes, their Molly's!

A video can be found about him on my youtube account! VvVvV

3 comments:

  1. So cute! I like the idea of cutting the dolls hair instead of rewiging:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's cute ,hmm... now you're giving me ideas....

    ReplyDelete