Monday, May 28, 2012

On a trip? : )

     So, Today I got back from a trip. We went camping in Salisbury. I had a great time. But, I am very upset with myself. I made, well, started 3 videos there. And didn't even finish one! : ( I am SO sorry for all of you. I wish I at least did a photoshoot, or a simple yet long or short stopmotion. I wish I could go back there and just spend a whole day making videos there. I spent 4 days there, 1 of the days getting there, and 1 of the days going back home. There are no pictures for me to post here, or on my YT. I brought Chase and Olive with me. And my Uncle wouldn't stop teasing me about the dolls and the dolls them self. I walked into the camper once to see them on there heads unside down on the couch. I was like, NO! NOT COOL! Haha, but I hope you guys understand how I was on a trip and just wanted to relax for a moment, or 4 days! XD A video will be up soon, BYE!

    Lexi :  )

1 comment:

  1. Cool!We all hope you had a good time! We'd also like to say that we are a huge fan of WorldofAGStudios! P.s. Levi one of the dolls is #33 and I got her mostly because of how beutiful your wonderful Cici Is.
    ~Planet All Dolled Up

    ReplyDelete