Friday, December 28, 2012

2 Years On AGTube

Wow! It's been 2 full years since I joined YT. 2 years of laughs, smiles, and AMAZING youtubers! You guys are a huge part of my life and I wouldn't be the same without this experience! So, thank you! Thank you for your support and your faith in me, everyone kept me going and everyone kept the spirt of AG alive for me! I know there has been haters and I know not everyone enjoys my videos, but everyone who does, are the people that I wouldn't be the same without! <3 I love you all! I think I would have quit making videos if you guys didnt enjoy them! So I really dont know what to say other then thank you! A video honoring you guys will be up soon. I have had difficult time with my computer and I couldn't get the video up yesturday, so it will be up soon! Thank you for your support and everyone who has been SO nice to me! ILY! <3
~Lexi :)

3 comments:

  1. Hi this is Paige from PaigePersonalAccount, and your welcome! You make great videos and we share the same passion. I know how you feel about not making videos if no one was there haha. But I love it! And you do to, we can all tell you have great skill and take pride in your videos! Thanks for being so entertaining! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you decided to hit the "create account" button. I don't think YouTube would be exciting without your fantastic stop motions :D Quit saying I deserve more subs because honey, you deserve WAY more than me ;D You're so incredibly kind to EVERYONE, your channel is epic, you are epicer, (is that even a word? Whatever xD) & just SOAMAZINGNOWORDSCANDESCRIBEHOWAWESOMEYOUAREOMG.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the Ruthie doll she is a beautiful doll and you should get her. Her dress is pretty and cute and her socks are blue. She has white bloomers and black Mary-Jane shoes. I have her holiday dress too. I like it but it doesn't come with shoes. Ruthie is archived, but she's always availablefrom ebay.

    ReplyDelete