Monday, December 31, 2012

My Wish List!

             Hey, so Im going to the AG Place in January, and I decided to make a wish list on everything I think I might get! Some of these things I know for a fact Im getting, and others I think are just cute! I have $530.00 that I have been saving for a long time! So mostly everything I will get will be bought by me! Anways, here are all of the items!


                                               
          1. So first, this is Kit's Summer Dress! You guys have no idea how long I have wanted this dress, it is just so beautiful and I love the colors! Over all, I think this would be a great dress for a stop moiton or photoshoot! :D

                                               
      2. I LOVE SAIGE! She was just released and she is one of the most beautiful GOTY I have ever seen (Kanani is also very pretty! (; ) Another reason I want her is because she is a mix of the two dolls I have had my eye on, JLY #55 and Historical doll, Ruthie! I am in love with her also because I have a horse, Levi, and she is a horse back rider! <3 She also loves art, and has a very cute paint set! :D
                                               
   3. This outfit is so adorable! I have wanted this for a long time, I think that it would look great on a lot of my dolls! I think that the colors are great and the jacket just completes it!
                                              
        4. This outfit is so cute! The doll modeling this outfit is JLY #33 which is Cici in my world. I think she looks FANTASTIC in the oufit and it just seems so cozy! :)
                                             
     5. Again, one of the dolls I have is modeling this outfit and it just looks so cute and this is something I would wear! <3
                                            
   6. Ok, lets just say that I love kits stuff! Its just all so cute, and I will most likely will cry when they discontinue her! This outfit is stunning with its colors!
                                            
          7. This is so cute and a very good prop for videos! I think I might have Ivy play this! :)
                                   

          
     8. This is SO ADORABLE and I love her outfit. I know these products dont come together, but I think I want them both!
9. This outfit is so cute for riding, I think that this outfit really brings out her beautful blue eyes!
 
 
So these are some of the outfits I would love to get at the AG place in NY. Not sure if I will get everything or even some other things, but I am in love with everything!! <3 :D
                     

3 comments:

  1. Great stuff, Lexi!
    I really hope you get it all!
    To be honest, I love everything on your wishlist myself! xD
    Anyways, I sent you an important PM regarding something, so I would appreciate it if you can read it? Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did you get soooo much $$??

    ReplyDelete