Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Videos?

Hey everyone! Long time no post! :) I have been very busy lately, school, homework, and I've been pretty lazy! :P I have so many ideas, so many that always pop into my head and I never do them! I hope to make 3 videos this week! I have them all planned out! And I hope that I will get to make Life with Avery episode 3 this week. A lot of people have been asking, and its only hard to make because I have to make the set all over each time! Kinda gets annoying, but it's worth it for you guys! :D I so wish there was emojis on this thing! Lol! ;) I have this really great idea, for a small "Music video" and I think you guys will like it! I feel like I'm not myself lately, like my videos are becoming worst and worst by the weeks. I hope you don't feel the same way, but I know its true! :( I will try to impress you guys more! And make you guys want to watch my videos! I miss the videos like "When You're at School" and "The Vent in Room 108" Do you? Please be honest with me! I want to please you guys! :) Also, I'm so close to 6,000 subs! I mean that is AMAZING! :D Like wow! So thank you guys SO much! I hope you guys still like me! haha, I really want to make you happy, that is my goal for March, and making a SM at least 2 a week! Lets see if I can keep up! ;)
~Lexi <3

P.S Check out my Instagram: _worldofagstudios_  <<<< :)

No comments:

Post a Comment